Al Wathba National Insurance Company, Abu Dhabi is NOW HIRING “Assistant Motor Manager”
Interested candidates may send their resume to email@example.com.
Job Description / Role:
- Lead a team of successful Motor Underwriters and drive performance and engagement within the team.
- Communicate and implement operational strategies for the underwriting Service Delivery team.
- Study the risk; analyze the data, collecting information to proceed for risk acceptance and rejection
- Underwrite complex risks in accordance with defined limits of authority or class authority, organizational policy and underwriting standards.
- Portfolio analysis
- Product Designing and Pricing
- Exercise proper underwriting pricing and discipline to meet profitability goals
- Car retention strategies
- Conduct an analytical review and capitalize on market opportunities by responding to tenders
- Negotiate policy terms and rates with clients and/or consultants and/or brokers
- Ensure all personal accreditation levels and compliance requirements are adhered to
- Ensure the Underwriting Team has adequate accreditation to service their intermediaries
- Establish and maintain relationships and lines of communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide regular reports
- At least 7 years of experience in Insurance Industry and minimum 3 years of managerial experience
- Holder of insurance certificates (i.e. CII or the like)
- Proven leadership experience, ideally within the motor sector
- Proven knowledge of relevant market conditions for specific class/portfolio
- Experience in identifying and building profitable schemes, creating and developing new products
- Strong written, verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Strong client facing/presentation skills
- Strong project management and reporting experience
- Ability to multi-task and manage to multiple performance metrics
- Ability to keep a proactive pulse on the business and provide quick response as required
- Able to make quick decisions, good judgment and analytical skills
About The Company:
Al Wathba National Insurance Company Co P.S.C - AWNIC. is one of the leading insurance companies in UAE. It has a well spread service network across UAE with its registered head office situate in Abu Dhabi and its branches in Dubai, sharjah and Al Ain respectively.
AWNIC has a qualified and experienced management team of professionals who interact constantly with their clients. the well trained and courteous technical team takes proper care of costumers in the day to day services & administration through its professional but caring touch