August 8, 2018in
Group personal accident insurance
Accidents are commonplace and every so often purposes deadly injury main to disabilities or death. Non-public twist of fate insurance is a benefit coverage offering repayment inside the event of an unlucky event.
A group personal accident insurance policy has the following characteristics:
- Issued to a group of people with similar risk profile
- Group can be formed by an employer (of employees), organization, travel company, banks, and other service providers (for customers), etc.
- The insurance covers the expenses and compensates the insured group members for any injury sustained in the course of their lives (except injuries obtained due to excluded causes)
- Applies to the whole world
The extent of the coverage of the group personal accident cover is dependent upon the terms of the plan. Generally, these are the covers that are provided by most of the group personal accident insurance cover:
The coverage offered is:
- Accidental Death: Compensation is 100% capital sum insured
- Permanent Total Disability: Compensation is 100% capital sum insured
- Permanent Partial Disability: Compensation is as per continental scale
- Temporary Total Disability: Compensation is calculated on the basis of salary with a maximum of 52 weeks
- Medical Expenses: Compensation up to AED 5,000 per person per injury(higher limits can be considered at extra premium)
- Repatriation Expenses: Compensation for transportation or burial up to AED 5,000 per person(higher limits can be considered at extra premium
To know about the claim procedure in group personal accident insurance, please call us on Telephone or ask for a call back.