Liability - Public Liability
This policy is suitable for all entrepreneurs
This policy is suitable for all entrepreneurs exposed to liability due to negligence arising out of accidents in the course of their business operations.
This policy indemnifies against amounts the insured is legally liable to pay as damages to the third party victims which may be:
- Compensation for accidental death, bodily injury or disease to third parties
- Damage to or loss of property belonging to third parties arising out of an accident, including legal costs incurred with the prior consent of the insurer.
- Legal and civil liabilities of the directors and officers of the company
- Extensions for pollution and transportation risks can be considered as per the requirements of customers at additional rates, terms and conditions.
Policy covers all amounts one is legally liable to pay third party during the policy period including legal costs and expenses subject to the limit of indemnity terms and conditions of the policy. Policy cannot be issued for unlimited liability.
Premium rates dependent upon:
- Type of risk based on hazard groups classified.
- The limit of liability and
- Annual anticipated turnover
- Nature and scope of services provided
As the prevailing public law is stringent and the courts are awarding huge sums arising out of liabilities, it is prudent to take such an insurance cover even in cases where it is not mandatory.
Quotation will be offered on submission of a duly completed proposal form to the company. For further details please call us on our telephone or ask for a call back.
Quotation will be offered on submission of a duly completed proposal form to the company, click here.