Travel Insurance is a product specifically designed to suit the needs of individuals, executives and other staff or laborers’ that are required to make frequent trips outside the country.
Travel Insurance Policy can be availed by any person traveling abroad as an “Individual Policy” or by an Employer as a “Group Policy” covering named executives & staff who are traveling abroad frequently on an annual basis.
The Salient Features of the Policy are:
- There are no territorial restrictions and the coverage is worldwide.
- The operative period of insurance commences from the time of leaving normal place of work or private residence whichever is last, during the period of travel and until return to normal place of work or private residence whichever is first.
Coverage offered are:
- Emergency medical expenses Transportation or repatriation in case of illness or accident
- Emergency dental care
- Repatriation of family members
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Escort of dependent child
- Travel of one immediate family member
- Emergency return home following death of a close family member
- Delivery of medicine
- Relay of urgent messages
- Long distance medical information service
- Medical referral/appointment of local medical specialist
- Connection services
- Advance of bail bond
- Loss of credit card
- Delayed departure
- Compensation for in-flight loss of checked-in baggage
- Location forwarding of baggage and personal liability
Tailor-made policies can also be designed suited to the specific requirements of the group within the overall framework of the Policy Benefits.
For further details on the “product” and “benefits”, please call us on Telephone or ask for a call back.