Why Travel Insurance is Affordable
Most of us are guilty of overlooking the benefits of travel insurance. On the odd occasion abroad, we get unlucky and things go wrong. And a lot of the time, travel insurance can be your savior – so let’s look how travel insurance is more affordable than you may think.
Encountering medical emergencies while travelling is unfortunate. It’s even more disastrous when you have to pay a hefty sum for it. Medical treatments in many countries are very expensive for tourists. The bills for the treatment and the medicine can end up costing you a fortune. Travel insurance can cover your medical expenses – so it’s much more affordable to purchase a travel insurance policy than to pay your medical bills yourself.
No matter how well you plan your trip, many things can go wrong, such as flight cancellations. You can lose out on connecting flights and even have to stay in a hotel overnight.
Awnic coverage offered are:
- Emergency medical expenses Transportation or repatriation in case of illness or accident
- Emergency dental care
- Repatriation of family members
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Escort of dependent child
- Travel of one immediate family member
- Emergency return home following death of a close family member
- Delivery of medicine
- Relay of urgent messages
- Long distance medical information service
- Medical referral/appointment of local medical specialist
- Connection services
- Advance of bail bond
- Loss of credit card
- Delayed departure
- Compensation for in-flight loss of checked-in baggage
- Location forwarding of baggage and personal liability
Baggage and personal belongings
Losing your valuable belongings can be the worst experience for any traveler. It can be due to the negligence of the hotel or airline employees, or due to wrongdoings. Whatever may be the reason, you will end up paying a good amount of money to replace the valuable items that got stolen. However, adequate travel insurance cover will help put you in a better position, by reimbursing you for your losses and expenses.
These are some instances when travel insurance can save you a significant amount of money. Travel insurance can be cheap and affordable, particularly if you buy an annual policy for your whole family. A small investment in the right travel insurance can save you big amount of money.
For further details on the “product” and “benefits”, please call us on Telephone or ask for a call back.