Al Wathba Insurance Priviledge Card
Experience the advantages of our exclusive privilege card today.
At Al Wathba National Insurance Company (Al Wathba Insurance), our customers are our pride! We would like to offer our loyal customers the Privilege Card to enable them to enjoy multiple benefits and discounts from our various top-tiered Privilege Program Partners.
Get insurance in 60 sec
Our user-friendly app empowers you to easily review policies, file claims, request quotes, and stay updated on important insurance information anytime, anywhere. Whether you’re on the go or in the comfort of your home, our app is designed to make your insurance experience hassle-free and efficient.
FIND OUT OUR PRIVILEGE PARTNERS
Benefits & Discounts
AWNIC – Privilege Card members can enjoy offers & discounts from our partners below
The View at the Palm
- 20% Discount for 1 card holder + 5 accompanying guests.
- Applicable for all ticket types.
- Not valid with other deals or promotions.
- Available only at the counter.
- Offer can be availed at the counter or online using the promo code : TVAWNIC20.
Bright Smile Dental & Orthodontic Center
- Up to 50% discount on General Dental Treatment.
- Orthodontic treatment with metal braces is available with a down payment of AED 1,800 and monthly follow-ups costing AED 300, instead of the regular AED 3,000 down payment and monthly follow-ups of AED 400.
Intercontinental Ras Al Khaimah
10% on selected F&B purchases
How Al Wathba Insurance Card Works
Download the Al Wathba Insurance Mobile app on Google Play or the Apple Store, or simply visit the Al Wathba Insurance website at www.awnic.com Once you have the Al Wathba Insurance app, make sure to register, verify your email address, and log in to start enjoying all your member benefits.
Simply create your unique referral code and share to your family and friend, upon successful purchase of Al Wathba Insurance insurance you and your family / friend will get the similar points.
You can redeem your available points by purchasing insurance policy with Al Wathba Insurance.
You can earn as much as points.
As of now, on 1 AED Spend earn 5 Points.
As of now, No but in future we can enable this facility.
Currently 26 Month from the day you have earned the points
Currently you can redeem your points against motor insurance policy only.
All credit points have no cash value, however you can pay points equivalent values as payment of your insurance premium.